Summer Smooches

I am SO in love with this paper!!  It is called Summer Smootchs and can be purchased during the month of April.  It will be in the new catty....but the brads I used for the flower centers will NOT be...not sure why not as they are already hugely popular!  So if you want these brads you need to scoop them up now!  

This is an 8x8 page we did for my scrap club this week.  Very simple page.  The technique I showed was stamping a background in Versamark (which you can see better in the close up).  We also stamped the flowers and punched them out with the matching punch. The stamp set and punch is also only available until the end of April....although I think they will make the new catty I can't be sure yet, so if you want them you need to order them this month!  In addition to the paper, all the girls in my stamp club ordered the stamp and matching punch!  There are so many uses for it and right now is my most inked stamp set!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment